Academic Support and Tutoring
Whether you are a first-generation student or a returning student, there is help available for all students at Gulf Coast State College.
- With a focus on first-generation students, TRiO provides educational opportunities to motivate first-time students.
- Access to quiet and proctored testing is provided in the Testing Center.
- Tutoring services are provided in person and online for all courses with a writing component and math courses.
- Student Accessibility Resources (SAR) helps students experience a fair and inclusive learning environment on campus and online.
- Support for the technology and programs needed to be a successful student at Gulf Coast State College is provided by Information Technology.